Site name: 2 Inches of Water
UX and UI design.
Crafted by Dan Gilmore.
UX and UI design, with care
My work is guided by a simple two-part principle:
Research empowers insight, and insight empowers care.
Care empowers a designer to truly put people first – whether they're customers, clients, or staff.
Caring for people has direct benefits for businesses. Improved user experience can increase sales revenues by 2-7 per cent, and profitability by 1-2 per cent.
Putting people first is a really solid step towards greater successes.
I've worked with the following clients:
- Personalised Plates Queensland (often known as PPQ)
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Delphi Bank
- The System Works Group (commonly known as TSWG)
- Performax International
- Noosa Radiology
- Vita Enterprises
- Inland Rail
- U S C (also known as the University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Brisbane City Council
- Flight Centre
- Children's Hospital Foundation